Friday, February 11, 2011

Writing Group

I went to the inaugural meeting of the writing group I joined. We decided times to meet and agenda. The meetings seem like they are mostly about writing. I mean sitting there and writing, which is good, since it is hard to find the time. My Mom gave me a subscription to a couple of literary journals for Christmas and I left them out for anyone to take. I will talk about literary journals another time. Some interesting people. One guy has about 50 publications and runs his own writers group and so there may be some cross-pollination there.-Meaning we might hit some of his meetings too. Anyway some people there seem to be good resources and I just want to be around people talking books. They want to meet on wkened which stinks. But, oh well.

No comments:

Post a Comment