Sunday, November 6, 2011

I think I like writing groups.  Its always great to be around people that are interested in the same things that you are.  I'm in a couple groups right now that I recently joined.  One meets at this nice coffee shop that is near me in an area I really like. Liked the group, but they do group writing projects for the purpose of developing writing skills.  I'm all for it, except I only have time to write for myself at this point in my life so I don't want to spend any time working on things that I'm not trying to publish or a specific goal for me.

The other group just started and they are a theatre writing group so exactly what I want.  They have only met once and still decidind upon a place and time to meet.  I offered the above place.  That would be a great start.

No comments:

Post a Comment